India’s Best Faculty For CS finding is very big task. Any faculty can be best teaches
The Best Faculty for Company Secretary in India: A Comprehensive Guide
Best Faculty for CS Executive in India
CS Shubham Abad
CS.SHUBHAM ABAD is company secretary by profession as well as he completed MA(ECO) wadia college in Pune. He is India’s Best Faculty For CS in Company Law
He is in teaching line from last 5 years and has vast teaching experience for various professional courses like CS & CA at IPCC/Executive & Final level. He has practical experience for working with medium and large size organizations and firm of practicing company secretaries.He loves the subject and also makes the student love it in the same manner. He teaches the subjects like COMPANY LAW for CS Executive . He mainly focus on the concept clearity so and sees to it that the subject of company and its law is understood properly.
Hence he sharps and sparkles the subject of company law.
Last but not the least he is the grace of company law subject.
Best Faculty for CS Executive in India : CS Shubham Modi
Prof. Shubham Modi is a Company Secretary by profession & a rank holder at professional level, done his Bachelor of Commerce from Nagpur University and currently pursuing his Masters of Commerce from Pune University.
He is an enthusiastic person with a joyful personality having a total experience of 5+ years in teaching LAW to around 6000+ students.
His unique style is such that he teaches each & every word written in Law.
He encourages critical thinking and lively discussion by asking students to respond to challenging questions. He is passionate towards teaching and dedicates himself completely while he is teaching.
He also makes the student conversant with the latest amendments to the law. “Learn the Best from Law from the Best of Law”.
CS Praveen Chaudhary
- Founder Owner of CSCARDINDIA.COM, Associate Member of ICSI and a Practicing Company Secretary, PRAVEEN CHOUDHARY (CS, LLB, M.COM, BCCA) popularly known as “PCbaba”, is a Faculty at ACCOUNTING ACADEMY in Nagpur, at Lakshya coaching in Kerala, and K2 learning inBangalore, and NATIONAL LEVEL Faculty at Various Online Platforms.
- He invented various short books such as CR Chalisa, Draft-o-lisa for a quick revision so that students can revise whole syllabus just a day before exam. He was awarded as Best Participant in MSOP by CCGRT ICSI as well as awarded as College topper at Graduation Level.
- His expertise is in the subjects of “COMPANY LAW”, “CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING”,“DRAFTING” and “ECONOMICS”
- His teaching experience of 7 years at ca/cs Level.
- He is very popular among the students for his Innovative, Interactive, Humorous and Energetic Techniques of teaching. His primary focus is on enhancing students’ knowledge theoretically and practically as well as focused preparations to ensure success in the examinations and to achieve professional expertise.
- He has conducted guest lectures at ICAI, NAGPUR CHAPTER& various known MNCs like Reliance, Glenmark Pharma, Welspun and Alfa Laval and has also conducted motivational and career counselling sessions in various well known colleges.
The Starting Point (How and why did you come into the teaching field)
- The story behind this is quite interesting and complicated. May be Praveen sir will tell you about it some day by himself. To brief it, he acknowledge it that his 4 to 5 years were wasted because of lack of guidance and he don’t want this to happen with any other person so he chose the field of teaching.
- In his words, any person who is having a prefix of CS or CA can earn good money anyhow by doing job or practice or teaching. But along with earning if you can change life of someone, it will be worthwhile.
Qualifications : CS, LLB, MCOM, BCCA
Teaching (Style/ Method of teaching)
- Conceptual Teaching with chart format. He Explain the subject in his own professional language so that the student will understand that how to write the exam in own professional language.
- He is of the opinion that it is not important to write the Bookish language as it is, the only thing is that concept shall be crystal clear.
- As per him every student shall try to write at least one answer on daily basis in his own professional language.
- He also suggest the student for mind revision which is an awesome technique to revise & memorise the concept in effective manner and for long term.
- For CS executive
- Company Law, JIGL, SBEC, SLCM, EBCL, ECL, CMSL
- For CS Professional
- Company Law, CRVI, Drafting,GRMCE, EAGS & SACMDD
Best Faculty for CS Executive in India : Adv Chirag Chotrani
Chirag is a Commerce and Law Graduate and holds a Masters Degree in Corporate Law, earned specialisation in Corporate Laws and in Arbitration Law and is currently completing his PHd in Corporate Laws.
The ease with which this faculty introduces the concepts is commendable and every student who has studied under him has passed in his subjects with flying colours. From the start of his career till now he has always been into teaching and has served in many Prestigious Institutions and is presently the Top Educator for CS Category at UNACADEMY Platform which currently caters to 10 Million students across the country.
Best Faculty for CS Executive in India : CA CS Shubhamm Sukhlecha
A Chartered Accountant and a Company secretary at the age of 22.
• LLB Graduate from the prestigious ILS law college, Pune.
• Gold medalist in LLM in Corporate laws.
• Holds multiple certificate and diploma courses in diversified legal areas like Intellectual property rights, Cyber laws, Competition laws etc.
• Popular among students all over India for his unorthodox teaching techniques..
Shubhamm Sukhlecha Mentorship (SSM) is created with the sole purpose of spreading quality education in the field of Company Secretary, in India.
SSM is headed by Professor Shubhamm Sukhlecha. Shubhamm Sukhlecha Sir having pursued his course in Company Secretary, Chartered Accountancy, Masters in Law, and various other Certified Courses, has been in this profession for more than 6 years now.
Sir is known for his superb Teaching Techniques, his practical approach toward the subject, and his passion for teaching, which makes him one of the most popular faculty in India for the Company Secretary course. His passion for his work, desire to learn and teach new things every day with practical experiences, his teaching skills and Techniques makes him stand out from the crowd.
He is warm, accessible, enthusiastic, and caring. He constantly renews himself as a professional on his quest to provide students with the highest quality of education possible. He makes the classroom magic happen regularly. His teaching does not only focus upon the subject, but he believes in the overall development of the student as a member of society.
Prof Raj Awate
Prof Raj Awate is a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical.
He has served automobile industry for a couple of years. His deep interest in Maths and Statistics clubbed with exceptional interpersonal skills lead him to take up teaching as his profession.
He is associated with Agrawal Classes for the past 6 years and faculty for quantitative aptitude for CA-CPT and costing and accounts for CA,CS and CWA students.
It is quite difficult for a person who is a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) and had worked in the automobile industry for some years and then turned into become one of the best erudite teachers for CA/CA and CMA. Yes, this feat is achieved by Prof Raj Awate. His in-depth knowledge of Math and Statistics, along with Finance and Accountancy, is highly liked by students all over. He teaches at Aggarwal Classes for more than 6 years.
Taxation is a complex but very practical subject. Almost all the aspects of business are touched upon by this subject. Markets are greatly driven due to taxation effect.
Various aspects of Companies Act and other laws pivot around taxation therefore Company secretaries are required to have working Knowledge of this subject.
Saumil Sir being a Chartered Accountant by profession has been teaching and practising this subject for more than 4 years now.
His strength lies in “Simplifying” the subject and registering the logics into the learning minds through practical examples and mind mapping techniques.
The student gets knowledge about the practical intricacies of the subject along with it gets fully equipped for examination through quick revision lectures, last day summary notes, a collection of 3000+ MCQ’s and chapter wise tests of the subject.
Prof. Ashish Parikh
Prof. Ashish Parikh’s illustrious international exposure of working in the manufacturing and retail sector in the United States gives him a totally different stand.
He has more than 15 years experience of working in the Corporate and Educational sector. He has hands-on experience in the Finance, Costing & Accounts Department with a Lead Retail Company in the US. He has an in-depth teaching experience of various subjects like Accountancy, Financial Management and Costing and with profound pride, he also has to his credit students with ALL INDIA MERIT RANK.
He has done in depth research on Business Valuation for more than One Thousand Hours. He has been taking regular investment sessions to help people to be financially independent & taught more than Twenty Thousand Students.
His motivational and inspiring guidance continues to make a remarkable impact on the careers of many students.
These india’s best faculty or cs have highly experienced and knowledgeable teachers who provide excellent guidance and mentorship to their students. By choosing the right faculty, students can gain the necessary knowledge, skills, and practical experience to excel in this challenging field.