Economics deals with global aspects which are related to economic development and crisis management including Financial Market aspects.
Part B of the paper consists of Business Environment dealing with the factors that impact an organization and various regulatory bodies that regulate the organization. This paper helps you to stay updated in the process flow of business functions.
The topics covered in the economics and business environment were:
Economics – Basics of demand and Supply and Forms of Market Competition, National Income Accounting and Related concepts, Indian Union Budget, Indian Financial Markets, and Indian Economy.
Business Environment – Entrepreneurship Scenario, Business Environment, Key Government institutions.
Below we are elaborating some of the tips that will help to clear CSEET Economics and Business Environment:
- All Chapters are Important: Unlike other subjects, every chapter of Economics and Business Environment is equally important. You cannot leave any topic for that matter. A thorough understanding of the complete portion is necessary to qualify the subject with excellent grades. Allocate sufficient time for the chapters, so that you understand the portions.
- Focus on repeated topics: You should focus on those chapters, which are regularly asked in the examination. It is possible that you will get some additional marks without much effort. Go through the old question papers to know the repeated topics and prepare accordingly.
- Understand the Diagrams: Many a time, the students don’t give adequate importance to diagrams. They will simply give a cursory glance and give priority to written content. This is not advisable. Study the diagrams and imbibe the concept. Yes, the diagrams will provide you with conceptual clarity. Thereby, helping you answer any type of question from the subject topic.
- Prepare a Timetable: You must have a clear timetable or time schedule for preparation of the Economic subject of CSEET. A fixed timetable is more beneficial than thinking that you will study at a particular time. Make a time schedule with breaks in between. You may distribute time according to the difficulty of the topic. That is, tough portions for you may be given more time.
- Have a Clear Understanding of the Basics: This point is more important for students from a science background. As they have never studied economics, it will be difficult for them to understand complicated portions of economics. They need to have a clear idea about the fundamentals of economics to understand the subsequent topics. The students from science backgrounds must begin preparation from the first chapter and progress ahead. Avoid starting at a chapter from the middle or end.
- Problems from Portions including Demand and National Income Must be practiced: We have been observing the CS exam pattern for a while. And have found that problems from chapters like Demand and National Income is repeated constantly. Therefore, you must undertake a systematic study of the said topic and practice the problems. This will help you in resolving the questions easily and quickly.
- Be Current with Current Affairs: Read newspapers and follow visual media. You must have a clear knowledge about the happenings around the country, especially the financial decisions and news about changes that may affect the economic condition of the country. It will be helpful for you during the examination.
- Attend Mock-Tests: Attending mock tests is also good for improving your knowledge and confidence level. The mock tests will reveal your understanding of the subject. You can allot more time for those portions, in which you are weak, subsequently.
- Prepare an Exam Strategy: Preparing an exam strategy has also been observed beneficial for attending maximum questions in quick time. You can request support from professional tutors or academies if you are unable to formulate an exam strategy. The tutors will have a clear perception about the best way ahead for qualifying for the CSEET Economics exam.
Before reading further check out these posts to :