No products in the cart.
ENTREPRENEURSHIP SCENARIO - BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
1 / 22
1. Globally India Ranks in
2 / 22
To give boost to the make in India programme, the MSME Ministry
launched ................. .
3 / 22
3. Businesses as entrepreneurial hubs is one of the major drivers identified by
4 / 22
4. The functional arms of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneur- ship are:
5 / 22
NSDC operates through ................. with multiple stakeholders in catalysing and evolving
the skilling ecosystem
6 / 22
Under the ................. 50 percent of stipend payable to apprentices would be reimbursed
by the government for the first two years is an incentive for MSME units to take in more
7 / 22
Which ministry is responsible for co-ordination of all skill development efforts across the
8 / 22
8. A start up is a company that is in the ................. stage of its operations.
9 / 22
The loans given to SC/ST and women Entrepreneurs under stand up India Scheme
10 / 22
10. The key objectives of the AIM (Atal Innovation Mission) are
11 / 22
11. STAND UP INDIA scheme provides loans to entrepreneurs of:
12 / 22
12. What is the meaning of term SETU in Hindu?
13 / 22
13. NSDC operates through partnerships with
14 / 22
14. In the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Ranking 2015 India is placed at
15 / 22
15. Which of these functional arms play a role of a “market-maker” '
16 / 22
16. The main objectives of the NSDC are to:
17 / 22
17. National Skill Development Agency is based under which Act:
18 / 22
The scheme launched by MSME Ministry in March 2015, for promotion of Innovation,
Rural Industry and Entrepreneurship.
19 / 22
19. To get a loan from stand up India Scheme, the age of the company should not exceed
20 / 22
20. Expansion of term SETU is
21 / 22
21. For the ease of doing business the MSME unit has to fill in a single one page self declaration online from called.
22 / 22
3. NSDC is a unique model created with a well though underlying philosophy based on
Your score is
Username or email address *
Lost your password?