No products in the cart.
Verbal Reasoning - Logical Reasoning
1 / 20
1. A, P, C, Q, E, R, G, ?, ?
2 / 20
2. A, P, C, Q, E, R, G, ?, ?
3 / 20
If A + B means A is the brother of B, A - B means A is the sister of B, and A x B means A
is the father of B. Which of the following means that C is the son of M ?
4 / 20
Pointing to a photograph of a boy Suresh said, “He is the son of the only son of my
mother”. How is Suresh related to that boy ?
5 / 20
Pointing to a lady in the photograph, Monika said, “Her son’s father is the son-in-law of
my mother” How is Monika related to the lady ?
6 / 20
6. XWA, VTC, SPF, OKJ, ?
7 / 20
7. K and L are brothers. M and N are sisters K's son is N's brother. How is L related to M ?
8 / 20
Pointing to a man in a photograph, Sania said, “His mother's only daughter is my
mother", How is Sania related to that man ?
9 / 20
9. W, U, S, P, M, I, ?
10 / 20
10. L, N, R, Z, ?
11 / 20
11. YW, US, ? MK,
12 / 20
12. ABC, PQR, DEF, STU, ?
13 / 20
Introducing a boy, a girl said, “He is the son of the daughter of the father of my unde.”
How is the boy related to the girl ?
14 / 20
14. K, A, M, A, L, L, A, M, A, ?
15 / 20
15. PRIMARILY, RIMARILY, RIMARIL, ?
16 / 20
Amit introduce Akash of the son of the only brother of his father's wife. How is Akash
related to Anil ?
17 / 20
17. XYZ, XZY, YZX, ? , ZXY
18 / 20
Pointing to a woman, Rajesh said, “She is the daughter of the only child of my
grandmother”. How is the woman related to Rajesh ?
19 / 20
19. If A is the brother of B, B is the sister of C, and C is the father of D, how D is related to A ?
20 / 20
20. AYBZC, DWEXF, GUHVI, JSKTL, ?
Your score is
Username or email address *
Lost your password?