No products in the cart.
INTERNATTIONAL AND NATIONALL AFFAIRS - CURRENT AFFAIRS
1 / 25
1. 20. Which book is written on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
2 / 25
2. 8. Which of the following statement is correct about the NITI Aayog?
3 / 25
3. 18. Which of the following statement is/are true
4 / 25
4. 25. Where is the headquarters of the ADB?
5 / 25
17. Which Indian women cricketer has topped the latest women's T20 International batting
6 / 25
7. The Organisation for European Economic Cooperation (OEEC) was founded In 1948 to help
administer the Marshall Plan for the reconstruction of Europe after World War II. It was renamed
7 / 25
7. 2. 9th BRICS Summit's first Sherpas meeting was in
8 / 25
15. Who was conferred the Global Goalkeeper award by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by Indian government?
9 / 25
9. 21. Who is known as “Wizard of Omaha” ?
10 / 25
9. The ICSI UDIN will be mandatory for every document except an e-form, signed or certified by
a CS with effect from
11 / 25
11. 12. What is the full form of ASEAN?
12 / 25
23. Which of the following statement is/are correct about the NITI Aayog?
I. The aim of NITI Aayog is to achieve Sustainable Development Goals and to enhance cooperative
federalism in the country.
II. The Prime Minister of India is the ex officio Chairperson of the NITI Aayog
III. There are 8 full time members in the NITI Aayog
13 / 25
13. 19. Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on
14 / 25
13. Which of the following is true about the functions performed by RBI -
(i) It is the Bank of Issue
(ii) It acts as banker to the Government
(iii) It is the banker of other banks
(iv) It regulates the flow of credit
15 / 25
24. Who inaugurated the National Youth Summit 2019 organized by Youth Awakening Mission in
16 / 25
11. Who was the first hockey player in the world to win the prestigious 'World Games Athlete of
the Year1 Award?
17 / 25
17. 1. Which of the following statement is NOT correct about the ASEAN members?
18 / 25
18. 22. Which of the following is not the function of the NITI Aayog?
19 / 25
19. 10. Who wrote the famous book 'Vivekadeepini'?
20 / 25
16. How many archeological locations of India will be developed as 'iconic sites’ as announced by
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitha raman in her Union budget 2020?
21 / 25
21. 5. Who works as RBI's agent at places where it has no office of its own?
22 / 25
22. 3. Which of the following statement is not correct regarding the G 20?
23 / 25
6.When did the Centre acquire the Reserve Bank of India's entire 59.73% equity stake in the
State Bank of India (SBI) at over Rs. 35,531 crore in New Delhi?
24 / 25
24. 14. In the Indian National Flag, white middle band, indicates
25 / 25
4. Which of the following are mentioned in the BIMSTEC Leaders’ Retreat 2016 Outcome
1. Conservation of the mountain eco-systems
2. Establishment of joint defence strategies against enemy nations and attacks
3. Cooperation in disaster management through joint exercises
Your score is
Username or email address *
Lost your password?