ONE MORE TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED ON 8 th MAY 2023
Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) was conducted on Saturday, 6 th May 2023 through Remote Proctored mode.
ICSI Retest For CSEET May 2023
It has been noticed that due to some technical issues, some candidates could not successfully appear in the CSEET which was held on Saturday, 6 th May 2023 through Remote Proctored mode.
To facilitate such candidates, Institute is giving one more chance to appear in the same. Re-test will be conducted on Monday , 8 th May 2023. In case the concerned candidates will not appear in the test scheduled to be held on Monday , 8 th May 2023, they will be marked absent for the CSEET. The batch timings, User Id and Password for the CSEET to be conducted on 8 th May 2023, shall be communicated by E-Mail / SMS to the candidates separately.
Candidates are requested to appear in the test using credentials sent at your Email Id’s or through SMS. Candidates must ensure to download their Admit Cards along with instructions to the candidates from latest at ICSI at Institute’s website www.icsi.edu .
Please read the instructions carefully, before appearing in the test. Also download the latest version of mandatory Safe Exam Browser (SEB) in advance in your laptop/desktop from which you will be appearing in CSEET.
Process of downloading SEB is given at https://www.icsi.edu/media/webmodules/ICSI_SEB_Downlaod_Process_27042023.pdf Please note that this will be the last chance and in case of failure to appear in the CSEET on 8 th May 2023, candidates will be marked “Absent” and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
Some students not appeared cseet due to some technical issues you could not successfully appear in the CSEET which was held on Saturday, 6th MAY 2023 through Remote Proctored mode.
To facilitate you in this regard, Institute is giving one more chance to appear in the same. Your re-test will be conducted on Monday, 08th MAY 2023. In case you will not appear in the test as above, your earlier score will be treated as final score for the CSEET.
(Please login 30 minutes prior to the Test start time. Login will be successful exactly 30 minutes prior to your Test start time)
You are requested to appear in the test using above credentials.
Hope, already you must have downloaded your Admit Card along with instructions to candidates for the same from Institute’s website. Please read the instructions carefully, before appearing in the test.
1. Your test taking actions are being closely monitored by remote proctors during the test.
2. Candidates are required to appear in the test in a cordoned area at your home or nearby cyber cafe having no noise and no presence of any other person. Computer/laptop should have specific system requirement.
3. Live proctoring can be enabled at any time during the test.
4. For any technical assistance, please contact the designated technical support numbers. In case the line is busy please call up again after 5 minutes.
5. If test stops in between the test, please do not panic. Re-login after 3-4 minutes. Test will resume from where it stopped.
6. This Remote Proctoring test will run on Laptops, Desktops. The test will not be held on Mobile Phones and Tablets.
7. Ensure you are taking the test where you have no noise in the background and proper background lighting.
8. The purpose of mock is to acquaint the candidates and completion of system requirements beforehand of the test.
We hope that you have already checked the system requirements. Just to reiterate, the following are the system requirements for the Mock and actual test.
- Operating System – Windows 10 OR11 (Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions) OR Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions) OR Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions). Note – Up-to-date Service pack, device drivers, security patches in test taking system.
- Processor: Minimum 2 core (4 vCPU) or above with 2.2 GHz or more clock speed
- RAM: 2 GB or above.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 and Above
- Browser – Chrome – Download latest from https://www.google.com/intl/en_in/chrome/
- Web camera: Resolution 640 x 480, 15 frames per second (fps)
- Microphone: Any Model (External or Internal)
- Network bandwidth: 512 Kbps preferred / minimum
- .Net Framework – v4.5.2 – download from https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net452
- Uninterrupted internet access with min 512 Kbps
- Antivirus – ‘any make’ to be disabled – can be re-installed post examination
- Enable web cam and mic under Chrome settings –Extensions
- Disable ad blocker/pop up blocker under Chrome Extensions
- Download Any Desk – https://anydesk.com/en – this will be helpful for the helpdesk team to take remote access for any support needed to download the above.
- Candidate to have administrative privileges on the laptop/desktop to enable installation/uninstallations.
16. Click the below link to download the Safe Exam browser file (SEBLite.exe) onto your desktop. Request you to read all the instructions carefully before clicking on this link. The same browser shall be used for the Test and shall not be deleted till the actual test.
18. To check your browser, webcam, Microphone and Network https://systemcheck.merittracpariksha.com/
Join CSEET Mock Test For Practice
How to Exit from the Safe Exam Browser (SEB) :
- Please Press Alt esc keys to exit from the Safe Exam Browser.
- This action is required only after completing the test. . Please do not use this action during the test taking process.
- Please run SEB Repair tool, if icons are not visible after coming out from SEB and restart the laptops or desktop.
Help Desk Number:
· Email Id for technical issues – firstname.lastname@example.org (01 to 04:30 PM).
All The Best For Retest